Accounting Taxation & GST
Taxation law in Australia is complex and our GST tax system places enormous pressure on compliance and lodgement deadlines. To keep abreast of the latest legislative changes our professional staff undertake extensive professional development to ensure our clients receive timely and accurate accounting and taxation advice.
A significant part of our mission is to provide tax effective advice including legitimate tax minimisation strategies. We offer a personal approach and can provide expert consulting advice as well as meeting your compliance requirements.
Our range of accounting and taxation services include:
We are quite different to traditional accounting firms that simply offer general accounting and taxation compliance services. Our mission is to help you grow your profits and your wealth and that requires a pro-active approach. We have built a reputation as an innovative accounting and advisory firm who deliver personal, timely and quality advice together with cost effective strategies and solutions.
We have the experience and expertise to help business owners in the areas that often make the difference between just surviving and potentially thriving including an extensive range of consulting services:
- Management and Financial Accounting
- GST Consulting
- Strategic Business Planning
- Taxation Consulting
- Marketing Consultancy
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning & Minimisation
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Business Valuations
- Business Sales and Acquisitions
- Finance Applications and Submissions
- Superannuation Planning & SMSF Establishment
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Risk Management
- IT Services and Advice
- Accounting Software Selection & Training
- Financial and Retirement Planning
We primarily work with small and medium sized business owners who are generally ambitious people looking to grow their business and maximise their profitability and wealth. They recognise the importance of marketing and are prepared to work hard but they also want to work smarter. We also service several thousand individuals for their tax and financial planning needs.
We believe our offering is unique and our pro-active team is incredibly passionate about helping business owners succeed. Contact us today on (03) 9742 3844 and let’s get to work ON your business so it is more profitable, valuable and saleable.
We provide accounting and bookkeeping services to business owners operating through all types of business structures including sole traders, partnerships, companies and trusts. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Software Selection and Set Up including Structure or Restructure of Your Chart of Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations on a Daily, Monthly or Quarterly Basis
- Quarterly Review of Financial Data including Expense Reallocations
- Preparation & Lodgement of Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Business Activity Statements
- Accounts Receivable – Preparation of Monthly Statements & Debt Collection
- Cash Flow Projections & Budgets
- Process Payroll & Sub-Contractor Payment Summaries.
- Cash Flow Budgets & Forecasts
- Preparation of Financial Statements - Profit & Loss Statements & Balance Sheets
- Quarterly or Monthly Superannuation Calculations (SGC and Salary Sacrifice)
- Payroll Tax Calculation & Returns
- Workers Compensation Calculation & Annual Certification
- Calculation of Leave Entitlements - Annual, Sick and Long Service Leave
- Reconciliation of Lodged Business Activity Statements - GST, PAYG Instalments and Withholding
- Review of Interim Financial Statements before Year End for Tax Planning
- Annual Company ASIC Return including Updating Director’s Details
- Preparation & Lodgement of Income Tax Returns - Individual, Company, Partnership and Trust
- Preparation of Annual PAYG Payment Summaries for Employees
- Termination Pay Calculations
- Trust Account Administration